Monday, June 21, 2010

Cover Letter for Working Student Seeking Internship

A sample cover letter for students seeking part time work or an internship

To Whom It May Concern,

I am Mabel Forster, I am a Senior Accounting student at West University. I am currently seeking a part-time or full-time summer position in the South area. I am seeking experience to gain a higher understanding of the accounting profession.

I have a diverse business education. My studies have focused on accounting with minors in finance, management and human resources. I am open to a wide variety of positions including entry level, data entry, and booking keeping.

If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to send me an email mforster@gmail.com or call me at 555-678-900.

Thank you very much

Sincerely,
Mabel

No comments:

Check it Out!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...